A key bit of the work yesterday was painting fencing ready to slot in. I also replaced the old drainage on the back of my neighbours shed as it was previously draining onto my fence panels.
Today I finished the roof and got the guttering on with the help of both my friends Gary & Ben. But it wouldn’t be a proper finished job if we didn’t get the still wet panels into place. Gary, with the aid of my nice new water butt stand and me on some steps managed to easily slide in the first panel.
The 2nd panel almost killed the both of us and our silent observer Ben (didn’t want to get painted). 6ft x 6ft panels, even with no wind are a bit of a problem to fit.
The back of the boat (damaged by me accidentally throwing an oar through it) was repaired by Gary…
… and we finished off by painting it!